Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hello guys ! 
Am back to blog again , & i am gonna complain so much today !!!! If u follow me on Twitter/Instagram , you'll know i've been working for the pass 3 day . First day i am working at my auntie salon which is at Habourfront . Second & third day i am working at the SG EXPO which is a HUGE DISASTER ....!!! From this 2 days of work at expo , i finally see/understand how stingy or arrogant singaporeans are especially guys !!!!! I met a customer , she wants to sign the postnatal home visit package BUT .. her husband don't allow her to . OMG... THIS IS HOW YOU LOVE YOUR WIFE ? 

ok .. i gotta stop whining so much but i really couldn't take it !!!!!! urgh . 
This is me on the first day of work... Looking so good & energetic ! 

But you all should really see how i look like after work . DYING ...

Didn't take any picture of myself on the second day of work because i am late !!!! hahah , forever one .
I manage to hit my sales target on the 2nd day at EXPO , so happy !!! 
& we'd dinner//supper at a bar called MOA . In LOVE with their seafood pasta !!! 

This is their BBQ PORK RIBS .

The one i LOVE .. Seafood Pasta .

Oh wait , not forgetting their crispy seafood pizza!!!! Their pizza is not like those normal pizza you have seen .. It's so well cook & crispy !!! After the first bite , you'll crave for more .

3rd day at work !!


So it is the last day of the EXPO so a group of guys help us took some pictures with polaroid . 
& momzzie came & support me !!! Love her so much .

The one in white is my mum , me & my aunty the lady boss ! 

One shot of all the girls ! hehehe . 
I will never forget my very first experience working at the roadshow .
HUGE DISASTER , my leg is aching like mad bitch .

& momzzie brought me to have some small bites because i told her i feel like having custard pao & honey char siew pao . hehehehe !




Cupcakes from aunty !! 


Till next time then ! 
Have a great week ahead peoples ! 

xoxo


No comments: