Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hello !!! Pumpkin is a back to town !
:)
Finally a day out with my girls ! 
 Been so long since we last went out together like this , felt really really yesterday despite what happened last night , which totally make me burst into tears .

Ok lets not talk about that , yesterday we had brunch at HongKong Cafe ! Although it's a little over price , but i'am so full & satisfied ! I'd the Creamy Pasta X Chicken Chop & some dim sum . LOVEEE their Beancurd fried prawn skin & Char siew pao ! 
Here are some pixs of the food to make all of you drools ..... hehehe .
Enjoy !






After brunch we watch Twilight Breaking Dawn Part II ! 
Not too bad i guess ? Just that certain parts make me so pissed !!! Shall not say it out to spoil all of you 
:) 

But , i have that urge to watch again !!! 
Because ...
I LOVE TAYLOR LAUTNER !

Anywayyyy , pardon me for my girly outfit yesterday ! I look so so young yesterday . Okay , at least i feel so . 

Till next time ! 
Enjoy your day ! 
xx

No comments: