Thursday, November 22, 2012

Black Friday

GOOD AFTERNOON ! 

As i mentioned before , i will be working on Thurs , Fri & Sat ! But unfortunately , i am sick today so i can't present myself :( Say bye-bye to my 1 day salary ... Feeling really terrible last night , my back is aching like hell & feeling a bit feverish . 

But after i came home , i felt really happy because my stuff is here !!!! *pop confetti* 
Black Lace Up Boots & Soft Leather HW shorts ! I am really in LOVE with these 2 items !!! 
But i always feel that i look so weird in this boots ... I know it's quite common for people wearing boots out , but ... i feel so 'insecure' ? I HATE it when people look at me as if like there's something wrong with my dressing urgh . BUT from today onwards , i'll try my very best to overcome the fear in me 
:)


YAY !!! I AM SO SO HAPPY !! 
I can't stop smiling when i receive my parcel last night !! hehehehe.. I sound a bit silly ah .

Anywayy ... i just hope that when i am working , the clock can just move faster ...
Hate it when the clock goes like .........

SO SLOW ...!!!! 
& then when i am out with my bf//friends , the clock moves so much faster . Tsk 
Anyway , i am working tomorrow again but it's the last day of work in this week ! Meeting Le bf after work for movie date ! 

Till next time ! 
Have a great weekend ahead ! 

xx

No comments: