Friday, November 2, 2012

Updates // TOP

Hello !!
Back with some proper updates , hehe !! 
Yesterday i meet up with my cousin , & also my mom for lunch . Btw i am so into Basics nowadays ... Have no idea why too .. Especially crop tops !!! & in the evening , we went TPY with my aunty because she wants to laser away her freckles .. 

Anywayyy , i've been so lazy :( i only jog 2 days in a week ... Feeling so fat right now .. 
I just set my alarm clock at 8am tomorrow for jogging ~!! Hopefully i can wake myself up *cross finger*

Yesterday's #ootd 
So fat ..... sigh

Super beautiful vintage mirror in the toilet ... #whatsnew

No make up .. Just lens & sunblock ^^
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
& YAY TO MY NEW LONGCHAMP !!!
Planete Medium Short Handle Black !
Have been eyeing on this for a month & mommy is such sweetheart , she bought it for me ! 
*pop confetti*


Anyhowwz , i just came back from grocery shopping with mommy at Taman NTUC ! 
I LOVE grocery shopping ^^ & had for fun for dinner//supper !


Anyway ...... if you've been a reader of my blog , you'll know i am such a huge fan of TOP !!!!!!!!
He's way too CHARMING ... I love his facial features , voice , hair & EVERYTHING ~!! 
Whats new is i've been dreaming of him for 3 days straight !!!!!! I CAN GO CRAZYYY ..
I even put his picture as my DP , Desktop pic , twitter/fb header .

Some pictures of him ...




HOW TO RESIST YOU TELL ME ?!?!??!
My mom said "as long as a person is not married , you stand a chance" 
OK , THIS !!!! HE'S NOT MARRIED & I STILL STAND A CHANCE . 
nyahahahahahaha !!! 
(hopefully i dream of him tonight again)


Till next time peoples ! 
Have a great weekends ahead ! xx


No comments: