Sunday, November 4, 2012

Weekends Updates

Hi Folks ! 
Shall talk about how i spend my wonderful weekends with my love ones !

On saturday , i met up with my dear Peien (finally) to town ! She wanted to do some shopping but in the end i am the one who shop . I bought a super big hobo bag & i am loving it !!!! Sigh , have been spending so much lately :( mom just got me a bag & i get myself another bag . TSK .
Anyway , it is a really good catch up with my girl :) she's having her O's now , all da best !!! xx

Pictures xx


Our so call #ootd ... Lol .
Wore my XX skater dress out !! Comfy comfy ^^ 
Credit to photographer Neo .



Bought le spike hairband ... 
Imma Liberty .

Around evening , le bf came & had dinner with me because it's our 27th monthsary .. hehe ! 
Had Charlie Brown for dinzz !! My first time trying Charlie Brown , kinda like it !




Had Charlie Breakfast with pancakes .. Yumm~
can you spot Lucy in the pancakes ? 



& le bf took a picture of me while we're waiting for cab . 
Bf: Bb , come i take pic of you using toy camera *kk look here*
Me: Huh~ okok 
*Bird face* 

Here you go .



& for yesterday , i went Msia with my aunty & couzzie ! Had msia the best Bak Kut The , recommended by my aunty . So good !!!! Didn't take pic of it cos we were too hungry !!! haha .


Some pampering session going on ^^
Cant decide which color should i pick ...

Ready for le final product ?!?! 
-
-
-
-
-
-
TADAAAA ! 


Pick the Bow & Chanel jewel ! 
Ok , i can't stop taking pictures with it . HAHA



Totally in love with my nails !!~ 
Happy me typing with beautiful nails 


& i found this pic while browsing through Tumblr . 
I WANT A HUSKY ..!!! 
So beautiful ..

Ok , thats all for my weekends updates ! Gonna prepare soon & head out , am staying over at granny place . So follow my twitter & instagram for more updates !! I update them very often .
Twitter//Instagram : OhIsLiwenx
Hope you'd a great weekend & have a great week ahead ! 
Shall end this post with a pic of my lover boy ! HEHEHE 



XX

No comments: