Thursday, November 15, 2012

Updates

Hi !
I AM SUCHA HAPPY GIRL THIS WEEK !! hehe , because i bought a lot of stuff ... 
I spend money like as if the money i have doesnt need any effort to earn them ... but i just couldn't control !!! Sigh .

Ok , today momzzie & i met up & we went Old Town for lunch//dinner ! Their standard drop so much compared to last time :( disappointed ... Anyways !!! I still LOVEEE their ice-cream toast :) yummy ! 
As soon as i got home , i went to open up the letter box & i received my parcel !!!! Yay ! 
Shall show you guys what came into my mail ..

This is what i'd for my lunch//dinner! :)

After lunch//dinner , i went to the wash room for like 5 mins ? & momzzie surprise me with Mini Cupcakes & 6 doughnuts !!!! HOW SWEET RIGHT !!! 
I love my mum :) 


&& 
It's my DAISY PULLOVER !!!! 
*pop confetti*


MAD CUTE RIGHT?! I LOVE IT TOO !
I can assure you that the material is really good , it's NOT those knit that goes out of shape after few times of washing ! But of course , hand wash only for all knit wears ! If not you'll spoil your clothes .
You can simply get yours @ http://shopclosetspree.blogspot.com ! 
:)

On tuesday we watch Ah Boys To Men ! 
I laugh like a mad girl & le bf ask me "are you okay?" HAHAHA!!! This show really explain everything about Singaporeans ... 


Pardon my sleepy face ... Because by the time we end the show it's already 11.30pm ..
Yes , i can't stand sleeping late .. hehe 

I made pancakes for breakfast !!!! Good job , i deserve around of applause . HAHA 


Thats all for today !! 
Till next time ! 

xx


No comments: