Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hi guys , i am back ! 
Yesterday i was working at my aunt's place (again) & everything went pretty well :) 
Recently , i kept having problem with sleeping .. Like in the middle of the night i keep on waking up for no reasons . Guess i am too stress up over life ... 




Yesterday was a Family gathering day ! Been so long since we last gather together , felt truly happy last night ! Especially watching those kids playing around & they seems to be so carefree ... They are just like my little sunshine , hehe ! This few days i was so happy because .. my Marc Jacob finally arrived !!!!! *pop confetti*

I got them from Reebonz , their service is so efficient ! 
You don't have to worry your item get damage in the process of delivery because they will pack your item in this huge box like mine !!! My Laptop sleeve even come with a dust bag !! Is a must to keep your branded bags in dust bag right ...

********


TADAAAA !!!!! I LOVE THE COLOUR !!!! It's NOT those dull red , it's a cherry red :D 
I love those very very bright red colors .. hehe ...
Actually i wanted to get the one in Neon Pink , but ... the moment i saw the one in red , i fell in love with it ! HAHA . I got it at a cheaper price compared to the price at retail ! 



Excuse me for being so self obsessed ... Lol 





Yesterday my cousin on Oppa Gangnam Style & look at these kids ...
THEY ARE SO WELL BEHAVED ALREADY ! If not they will be running around , shouting here & there . haha ! Manage to snap a picture of these 4 little pig hehehe .

Christmas Gift redeem at Vivo City . So lovely ! 


Thats all for today's little updates ! 
Till next time , have a great week ahead !
xx


No comments: