Saturday, December 22, 2012

Feelings



Say Hi to my little panda ! He's doing the greeting today ... hahahaha !!! 

Ok , so yesterday was a VERYVERY busy day for me ... I went to Tampiness for some stuff & then to Bugis . I can barely breath properly ... But i love to keep myself busy , so i won't let my mind wander .
:)

After a week of waiting , my Boy London pullover & beanie finally arrived !!! 
The kids & myself , can't stop playing with the beanie hehehehehe 


I just wanna be part of Bigbang ......

hehehehehe ! TOP have this pullover in White ;) 
We can have Couple outfit hahahahahaha ! 


Ayden is such little sweetheart ! 
;)


Ok , here's the reason why i went to Bugis yesterday ... 
Proudly present my Sweetheart Embroidery Romper from VGY !!! 
It's love at first sight .... Keeping it for CNY hehehehe kiasu me 




Christmas is around the corner .. Hope you guys enjoy with friends/family . 
This year X'mas sucks for me .

Thank you Joey for the sweet treat ! :)

Till next time ! 
xoxo 



Don’t hurt her, don’t change her, don’t analyze and don’t expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she’s not there.

Did you ? No . 

I can no longer sense your presence ... Everything happened for a reason , none of us is in right or wrong . 
Blame us for not cherish each other when we have it . 

Best wishes , you & her .

No comments: