Friday, December 21, 2012

Be strong

Konnichiwa ! hehe 

I am back to update this space of mine ! 
So ... this week have been quite a relaxing week for myself ? Meeting up with friends .. Yoga session to keep myself relax & also family dinner which i would LOVE to have it every week ! Nothing beat having a enjoyable dinner with family .. 
:) 

So on Tuesday , i'd a good catch up with Gordon(my ex's bro) ! hehe & also my dear Wanyu . 
We OUGHT to go to Rochester park's Starbuck for a relaxing date ... BUT end up at Town .
They kept on bugging me ... haha so i left no choice but to accompany them to town ! But its okay , as long as we got to see each other :) 

ps : Pardon my bare face :( i went out without any make up for 3 days straight ! 




& Yesterday i went to aunt's place & had dinner with the family members :) 


My ootd taken by Le momzzie !!!! I really LOVE asking my mum to take ootd for me .. hehe . She just know how to get a proper angle without making me look FAT heheheh ! 




Today is my great-grandma birthday ! 
So we set off early , again without any make up ! Thats why i am wearing shades ;)



If you're a Chinese , you will know that today is the day where by most of the people will be having Tang Yuan . I love peanuts & plain one ! Aunt know me best , she got 4 peanuts & the rest were plain ones for me ! Blessed ..
:)


Thats all for today ! 
Stay tune for the next entry xx


At some point of your life , 
you will become aware that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life ... 

All the best xx


No comments: