Sunday, December 16, 2012

Updates

Sorry for the lack of updates people !!! 
Due to some stuff happened to me .. i don't have the mood to update this space 
:( sorry . But from now onwards , i'll keep this space alive !!!! 

Here are some pix from my phone ! Took all of them a few days back hehehe .


Ichiban the other day with momzzie !
 Out of the sudden she feel like having Ichiban (ichiban is her fav jap restaurant) .. So i brought her there ! hehe :)


Met up with Yixin on Saturday .. We'd a really good catch up ! 
& not forgetting some shopping hehehe .. well , you know me ..!



Last week i went Orchard alone for some shopping .. & i saw this Burt's Bees lip balm ! Many people says that it's good .. so i give it a try ! Bought the Tiger Lily one & Yixin bought the Pink blossom .. Quite good !!! If you've crack lips all the time , try this out ! 
hehe 


Toffee Nut .. LOVE LOVE IT !!! But sadly , only available for Christmas :( 


HERE'S A GOOD NEWS !!! hehe , not really a BIG news .. but , i've never ever manage to combine 15 pieces with others at Editors Market . & we were damn lucky ! A bunch of girls approach us , they want to combine with us .. So we agreed . So i got this dress at only $18 !!!!!!!! Original price was $40 .... I TOTALLY LOVE IT SO MUCH !! Hopefully my figure maintain .. hehehe ! 

Do i look good in it ? 

**********************

Ok , as you all know i've been exercising quite a lot this days ... I work out 3 days a week . 
I always see no difference in me you know .. I really don't know what more to do . I've been jogging for 3 months ... 

Till this week , a lot of people came to me & ask what actually happen to me ? I've lost so much weight ! REALLY ?! I AM DAMN HAPPY .... Even my cousin , she used to say i am chubby but now she told me to eat more !!! I mean like .. i still feel fat you know .. 

Here's a pic of me .. 
Before & After ! 
8 months difference !! 


Apparently my face didn't change ... But i think i look more chubby 8 months ago right ? hehe .
So .. don't give up !!!! Keep on jogging & eat healthily !  

Till here then !!! 
Have a great week ahead ! 

xxx




No comments: