Friday, January 4, 2013

UPDATES

Hi Folks !!! I AM BACK TO TOWN ! 
hehehehe .

Ok , i am really really sorry for not updating this space for like a week ? 
:( 

So here are some pic from my phone ... 
Took them over the week when i went out with my friends :) 


Got this really beautiful necklace & earrings for my Mum for christmas :) 
Am glad that she like it ! 

& my sweet aunty know how much i love Macaroons , so she got me 1 box of it which taste heavenly !!!! heheheehe , i love the one in Chocolate ! No idea where she got it from , but it's $2 EACH . MAD EXP ?!



Super nice Brownies from the market ! hehehe only $2 ! 

So i got 2 new roommate join me last week . His & her name is Ted & Cherry ! LOL !! 
hahahahahhahahha ! Well , joey bf got her a Ted .. & i got a care bear as a christmas gift :) 




Previously i said i needed a Daily planner badly because this year gonna be my very busy year due to major exams ... Guess what ? Joey got me one as a Xmas gift !!!!! :D 
So sweet of her !

New kicks for December hehehehehe 



Ok , i am a camwhore freak so ... Pardon me for being so self obsessed hehehehehehe 




& THIS IS ME LIKE 3 YEARS AGO ?! LOL . 
Xmm .... lol 

Yep & thats all i have for today :( promise to be back with more pictures !!! 
xx 


No comments: