Friday, February 15, 2013

CNY

GONG XI FA CAI !! 
When i was young , i used to be super excited for CNY . I can't sleep the night before CNY hahaha ! 
But as i grow ,  i don't see the excitement in me anymore . Every year seems to pass faster & faster . 

But CNY is the only time where by whole family members come together , settle down together & have dinner together :) 
Day 1
Woke up extra earlier to get my make up done hehe . But i look normal lor ? Not much difference also hehe ! But i feel really tired on the first day of CNY :( totally no mood for anything ... 

Mummy & i ! hehe look alike ??? 



SUPERRR ADORABLE RIGHT . Cant stand her , too cute .














Day 2 
Didn't took a lot of photos on day 2 because i went to my grandma's place then to mummy's friend place ! Super love my Day 2 outfit hehehehe , love my bustier gold details :) 




Mummy's OOTD . 
hehehehe now she can has ootd too ! 



Day 3 

Day 3 is a super relaxing day hehe . Went to couzzie's place for dinner & gamble hehehe !! 
Since it's a relax day , so my outfit is more simple too ! Wore a Embroidery Romper , love the cut ! :) 




OK , so here's all the camwhore hahaha ! 
We love to take pictures at my couzzie's place because his house is super beautiful , love the vintage prints on the wall .



















Day 4 
Met up with Peien like finallyyyy !!!!! SUPER HAPPY TO SEE HER hehehehe ! 
We went Orchard to get our perfume . 
After 3 days of CNY then spend money already hahaha sigh .






FINALLY ... got my Signorina Ferragamo hehehehehe ! 

& yes .... i think i put on weight for sure . Non stop eating over the pass few days :( 
So i must be more discipline to get back my figure & get rid of those stubborn fats .


xoxo 

"A new year , new start, new beginning . Let go of what you should let go , forget what you should forget , forgive those you hate . You'll be happy" 







No comments: