Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weekend

Hello Everyone ! 

So , yesterday Alex & i went to have dimsum buffet ! Damn hilarious , we've to play scissors-paper-stone to decide who finish this little tiny siew mai because we're too full !!! 
Both of us are sucker for dim sum hehehehe 

XLB ... MAD LOVE !!!!


First maroon dress in my wardrobe !!! Everyone around me is telling me to try something new , time to get rid of black clothes . hahahaha ! 

& Yesterday , i bought new charm for this month ! 
Red for Passion xx



The best thing that could happen to me yesterday was .............

YES , I FOUND MIRANDA KERR'S BOOK !!!!! -insert shock face-
OHMYGOD , thanks to Kinokuniya for bringing in this awesome inspiration book by Miranda kerr . 
Also , gotta thank Alex for helping me hehe . 







till next time xx

No comments: