Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Essensuals Bugis

Hello world !!! Short girl is back to update her blog hehehe . 

SOOOO , last Sunday i went to Essensuals Bugis for a haircut + treatment ! Ok , i didn't expect much because it is my very first time going Essensuals Bugis . BUT THEN my hairstylist Joey , really surprised me . She was really friendly & humorous ! Not only her , but everyone there are so friendly . The place is so so comfortable , no joke . Really ! 


This is me before my haircut + treatment . So so messy right ..... 

So the first thing Joey asked me was "What do you think about your hair ? Do you think it is okay ?" 
I felt okay ... hahahah ! But then she is definitely not okay with my previous hair :( Because i had too much layer which tend to make the ends look really thin ? 

So she have to chop it off for me ! Actually i didn't really say much , i just leave it to her because i trust her . And she really didn't disappoint me . Although is just a haircut , but my hair now is seriously SO SO MUCH softer & manageable than before ! 


Treatment after haircut ! hehehehe

After the wash , blow dry etc .. I WAS REALLY EXCITED TO SEE THE OUTCOME OF MY HAIR . REALLY . 

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SHOWED ME MIRACLE DO EXISTS !!! 
My hair is so so so smooth now . 


Spend 2hr+ there , gotta thank Alex for accompany me there ! hehe xx
After that we went Garden by the Bay ! He didn't went there before so i brought him there hehehe ! 
I expect him to be super excited , but then ........ fail . HAHAHA !



DAY 2 

I literally woke up to this smooth & straight hair ! Without having to comb it or so . 



DAY 3 
Went to work at Aunt's spa . Sigh , 1 word to describe it . 
T E R R I B L E . 
Here i am sincerely ask you guys to be kind toward those who work in service line . I feel them really . 
You think we very willing to give you guys a call ? We know that you are busy at times but THIS IS OUR JOB . So , DON'T BE RUDE . If you are not interested at that moment , just reject them POLITELY . 
Thank you .



But my day got better after that because Gordon & Wanyu came all the way down to Vivo & brought me to Aston for dinner !!


Hahahahahahh caveman right .. I know . 

So so happy to see them ! #blessed 








Thats all for today's entry !!! 


I WILL BE BACK WITH SOMETHING BIGGER HEHEHEHEHE . 

See ya around xx 


No comments: