Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Life

Hi peoples ! 
Just a small update for today , nothing surprise happen this week . 
Gonna start working from Thursday to Sat at aunt's shop again .. oh god , i spent almost 1 month of my holiday just like that :( I was expecting something great could happen to me .. but hell no . 
But without work , i totally can forget about shopping . Yeah , shopping . That's a hugeee needs in my life . hehe ... 

Planning on BKK trip .. Yes/No? I hate to see my hard earn money just gone like that ... I don't bear to spend them all just like that .. I can get myself a Chanel Necklace already :( I wanna earn more & get myself a branded bag for rewarding myself being so hardworking !! But yeah ... $2k . Gotta work 2 months non stop for $2k ...

All the best to me xx



No comments: