Friday, April 5, 2013

Updates xx

Welcome back my awesome people !!!

So , here are some pictures i took over the week ! 
Had really a great march holiday because i met up with my awesome people ! hehe . 
Oh & not forgetting my favourite sports day . Had a great bonding session with my classmates ! 



Another typical singaporean taking pictures in the fitting room . Sending pic to my S W A G for opinion hahahaha ! 


Around evening , i had to rush to cck to get my aunt favourite cake for her birthday ! So fussy ! 
hahahaha . She only eat this particular cake from Four Leave . 

TWELVE CUPCAKES ..... The best thing could happen to me was , IMM HAZZZZ TWELVE CUPCAKES !!!! 


Pictures from sports day :) 


4 SEEK 4 runners (boys)



With Randy . Randy is my POA tutor , he is the only one who could explain to me until i totally understand everything hahahaha . Thanks bro ! 


With Suhada . This annoying guy sitting next to me , every time only know how to copy my work ! Haha . But then again , gotta thank him for being there for me when nobody stood up for me . Thanks bro ! 

With Shuhadah . This girl is a crayyy crayy over books & tumblr & SINGING ! 
She can sing every song ... sometimes i don't even know what is she singing when that particular song is so pop ! 

With Farhan . That super tall guy in our class . When i say super , i really mean SUPER !! 
Thank you for having h2h talk with me whenever i need them . 

With Quzaiqal . Super annoying auntie in our class ..... yes SUPER .
But still , a BIG THANK YOU TO YOU FOR MAKING OUR CLASS T-SHIRT SO BEAUTIFUL . 

With Damia from 4 seek 5 ! They have the super cool Batman class t shirt don't you think so ? hahaha ! 
I LOVE DAT ASS YOU GOT DAMIA . 

4 SEEK 4 runners (with girls)
Thank you for representing our class . Even though we didn't achieve anything , its okay . 
At least you guys did your best ! 

 


With Syafiq . Oh god , NOTHING CAN DESCRIBE HOW ANNOYING HE IS . HAHAHA ! 
But still , i love him as a friend for being so annoying that actually cheer me up at times . 

With Syaizah . This girl is a BIG DRAMA QUEEN in our class . Anyone looking for actress ? 
Here is one for u ! 

(WTF JUST HAPPEN TO MY LEGS IN THIS PIC ?! 1 white 1 black . Sigh)



With Syahidah . Who has the perfect hairstyle for school everyday . 
me ? Boring ponytail lol .

"4 Seek 4 , the best class i ever had" 

*******************************************
After sports day , i went to pay respect to my grandfather :)
& then to Jcube Pique.Nique for some desserts ! hehehehe . 



Red Velvet cake . 







Hope you guys enjoy those pictures i've posted . 
N'level falls on September . I am so so not prepared for it :( 

Wish me best luck for it . 
xx



No comments: