Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sea Aquarium X Korean BBQ X Mother's Day

Hi guys ! 
Today am going to blog about major events happening this few weeks , as you can see from the title i am blogging about my SeaAquarium , Korean BBQ with my favs & Mother's day ! 

Went to Sea Aquarium with my buddy , zhaoming 2 weeks ago ! Don't get the wrong idea , we're NOT together hehe . Really AMAZINGGGG !! ! The tank is really huge & all the fishes are really cute & some are really ugly too LOL . 

Will let the pictures do the talking ~













So move on to the BIGGEST tank ... It is really amaaazzzinngggg !!! 
Both of us just stood there & watch those fishes , stingray swimming around . 
They have LEOPARD PRINTS STINGRAY . YES STINGRAY .








Yes my first Victoria's Secret iPhone casing !!!! 

Met up with my Favs last week which is Wanyu & Gordon , they are FOOD KAKKY ! 
I always go on Groupon to search for really cheap buffet deals hehehe . Groupon has really great deals!

So we went to the BBQ corner at City hall , is korean style BBQ . LOVE THEIR CHICKEN !



This bitch trying to show off his ChromeHearts ring ~ meh .








Yay to new charms added into my collection ! 

Went to have advance Mother's Day dinner with my grandma . But went to have some shopping before that , thought i won't spend but then i spend freaking $200 on Tiffany&Co . Heartache but happy lol!





"Not all girl's best friend is diamond ring"


Yesterday was an actual Mother's Day dinner with my mommy , mama , ahma & auntys ! 
Bought all of them Paris Baguette pudding , though it cost a lot but i love to make people around me happy ! Wish i can have lots of money so i can pamper them with all my life !
Thanks Wanyu for your accompany !









Dear Ahma , thanks for your raising me up for these 17 years . 
Mummy told me when i was still a toddler , you used to bring me to the wet market with you & there was once you fall from chasing the bus in the end you hurt yourself so badly just because you wanted to protect me . All these little details are kept in my heart xx

Dear Mom , 
thank you for your unconditional love for these 17 years . You're the strongest woman i've ever seen , you still live your life to the fullest despite all those bad things happened to you. I've learnt so much from you , you taught me how to be independent , how to take good care of myself . If you & daddy didn't divorce , i wouldn't be who i am today . Maybe i will still be that willful girl of yours , so dependent on you . Thank you so much , love you xx

Dear mama , 
Thank you for watching over me when i was young . Mom told me when i was young i'd a bad nose block , i can't stop crying . The only way out was to use a pipe to suck it out , my mum don't even dare to & you were the one who did it . & thank you for teaching me how to deal with obstacles in life love you xx



Shall end off this entry with a candid picture of me ! HAHAHA ! 
Goodbye !
xx


No comments: